top of page
Immigration Legal Services in The Woodlands, Texas

Immigration Legal Services

Family Immigration


Family Immigration is petitioning for a family member to immigrate to United States or adjust status (if already in the U.S.A) and obtain a green card.  The Petitioner can be a U.S. Citizen, or a Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder). 

Spousal Green Card


Green Card through Marriage may be obtained through Adjustment for husband or wife who is lawfully in the United States or through a Spousal Visa for spouse who lives abroad. For a spouse who entered illegally, there may or may not be options to legalize.

Fiance Visas


A U.S. Citizen can petition for a fiancé who lives abroad to enter U.S.A with a fiancé visa and then marry the fiancé within 90 days of the entry. The U.S. citizen and the fiancé should both be single, or divorced, and must have met each other once in the last 2 years.



To become a U.S. Citizen, one must apply either for naturalization, or for acquired citizenship through parents (applies only before the age of 18). One qualifies for citizenship through naturalization either after being a permanent resident for 5 years, or for 3 years if also married to U.S. Citizen. 



DHS announced on September 5, 2017 that it has initiated phasing out the DACA program. Soon after, DHS changed its position, and continued renewing existing DACA cases, but stopped accepting new applications. There is continuing litigation regarding the fate of DACA. 

Other Immigration cases


Other immigration cases handled by this law firm are: removal of conditions from conditional 2-year green cards, renewal of  10-year (permanent) green cards, renewal of Employment authorizations and advance paroles, representing clients at interviews or info-pass appointments at Houston office. 

bottom of page