top of page
Office of the Woodlands Immigration Lawyer

Payment options

Clients can pay the Consultation Fee, or the Legal Case Fee as follows:

  • How to pay by Cash: You can pay by cash only when you are in the attorney's office. Do not ever mail cash.

  • How to pay by paper Check: Make you check payable to The Rice Law Firm, PLLC. If you are at the attorney's office, submit paper check to the attorney. If you are not at the attorney's office, mail your paper check to: 1095 Evergreen Circle, Suite 200, The Woodlands, TX 77380, to the attention of: Merita Rice.

  • How to pay by e-Check or Credit Card: In order to pay by Electronic Check (e-check) or Credit Card, click the red tab at the bottom of this paragraph "Pay by e-Check or Credit Card" and you will see the information displayed as the official payment page for The Rice Law Firm, PLLC. Please note that you can use any electronic device to make your payment (Consultation fee or Legal Case fee), including your phone. The top part of payment page asks for the amount you are paying, the reference, your email address, and your billing address. Under "reference" enter the name of applicant/client and the type of case.  If you will be paying by Credit Card,  enter all of the credit card information requested in the page. This office accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover, but not American Express. If you will be paying by electronic check, click the "eCheck" button, and then enter your name, the bank routing number, the account number and then click the "Submit" tab. Enter your email address so you can receive an automatic receipt for your records.  If you are able to use a debit card the same way you use a credit card (without entering a pin number), then you can also make your payment by using your debit card. 

  • How to pay by Zelle: Please notify the Attorney in advance if you plan to make payment by Zelle, and the Attorney will send you a request for payment.

bottom of page